New Delhi, October 14, 2020: Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL), leading manufacturer of premium cars in India, today announced the introduction of Special Edition of its family sedan Honda Amaze to mark the beginning of the festive season and elevate the fervor that comes with it. The Special Edition comes with new and exciting features and is based on the popular S grade in MT and CVT version of both Petrol and Diesel.
Speaking about the introduction of the Special Edition of Honda Amaze, Mr. Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, “We are extremely delighted to offer the Special Edition of Amaze ahead of festive season. The Amaze S Grade is one of the highest selling grades of the model. With the inclusion of smart new features in the Special Edition based on S Grade, the overall package has a freshness at a very attractive price. We are confident that this Special Edition will be well received by our customers for the enhanced value it offers.”
Honda Amaze ‘Special Edition’ – Highlights
- Based on popular S grade in MT and CVT version of both Petrol and Diesel
- Digipad 2.0 – 17.7 cm Touchscreen Advanced Display Audio System
- Sleek and Striking Body Graphics
- Stylishly Designed Seat Covers
- Ergonomically positioned Sliding Armrest
- Special Edition Logo and Badging
- Ex Showroom Delhi price
- Special Edition Petrol Manual – Rs 7,00,000
- Special Edition Petrol CVT – Rs 7,90,000
- Special Edition Diesel Manual – Rs 8,30,000
- Special Edition Diesel CVT – Rs 9,10,000
About Honda Cars India Ltd.
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), a leading manufacturer of premium cars in India, was established in December 1995 with a commitment to provide Honda’s latest passenger car models and technologies, to the Indian customers. HCIL has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Greater Noida, U.P and at Tapukara, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan.
The company’s product range includes Honda Jazz, Honda Amaze, Honda WR-V, Honda City, Honda Civic and Honda CR-V, which are manufactured in India. Honda’s models are strongly associated with advanced design and technology, apart from their established qualities of durability, reliability and fuel-efficiency.
For further information, please contact: